Ukrainian video to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement in the Netherlands
The video was shot by the People’s Project, Ukrainian volunteer centre
Ukrainian activists created a promotional video, the goal of which is to promote the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement among the Dutch people. As is known, a nation-wide referendum is scheduled in the Netherlands, where the country’s residents are supposed to say “yes” or “no” to the ratification of the document by the Dutch government. The original video was voiced in Ukrainian, then translated in Dutch.
“The volunteers created the video so that the forthcoming referendum results in positive decision for Ukraine. The Russian propaganda is extremely fluent and strong, and it has great impact on audience. We want to stress that the Agreement’s signature doesn’t mean Ukraine’s automatic integration with the EU. We also hope the Dutch people will support our European aspirations”, the video’s authors say, explaining the Dutch the necessity to make the positive decision.
Watch the video:
Earlier, Dutch PM Mark Rutte said the government would hold a campaign to support the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, before the mentioned referendum takes place. In turn, Special Envoy of Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry Dmytro Kuleba said Ukraine will launch a campaign in the Netherlands.
As is known, the Dutch Electoral Council assigned the plebiscite for April 6, 2016.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas