Ukrainian producers to export foods to Moldova, - Pavlenko
35 enterprises will be able to send their milk and meat products to Moldova
Moldova’s National Agency of Food Security allowed Ukrainian products of animal origin for export to this country. Ukraine’s Minister of Food and Agriculture Policy Olexiy Pavlenko said this January 4, as quoted by the Ministry’s press service.
In total, 35 Ukrainian enterprises will be able to supply their production to the Moldovan market. The list includes 19 milk producers, 11 meat producers, 3 fish products companies and 2 egg producer companies.
Pavlenko mentioned that previously, the European Commission published the ultimate decision to include Ukrainian dairy companies into the official list of approved food exporters to the EU. Since January 10, these enterprises will be able to send their products to the EU market.
According to the Ministry of Food and Agriculture Policy, in 2015, only three Ukrainian enterprises had access to the Moldovan market.
Previously, President Petro Poroshenko said in several years, Ukrainian goods will open up the EU market, since the EU-Ukraine Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area started working on January 1, 2016.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars