Ukrainian President at YES: Russia is trying to "get into the head" of Western civilization
According to Poroshenko, euroscepticism, anti-Americanism, isolationism destroy Western system of axes
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko believes that Russia is trying to "get into the head" of Western civilization. This opinion was expressed by the President during the ceremony of opening of the summit of the Yalta European Strategy (YES) in Kyiv.
"Russia is trying to" get into the head "of Western civilization: euroscepticism, anti-Americanism, isolationism destroy Western system of axes," - said the President.
According to him, hundreds of millions of dollars flow to the West to support the national egoism and fatigue with intergrational trends, provoking hatred and intolerance.
The 13th annual Yalta European Strategy opened in Kyiv on September 15. According to estimates, the forum will be attended by more than 350 leading politicians, diplomats, businessmen, public figures and experts from 20 countries.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain