Ukrainian Foreign Ministry: Russia never implemented a single item of the Minsk agreements
September 5 - two years since signing of Minsk Protocol
The Russian Federation has not implemented a single item of the Minsk agreement within more than two years after its signing. This was reported by Mariana Betza, the speaker of the Ukraine's Foreign Affairs Ministry on her page in Twitter.
"It turns two years after Minsk Protocol. Until now, Russia as a signatory shows no readiness to implement it and stop aggression against Ukraine," - wrote Betza.
5.09 - 2 years after Minsk protocol. Ru as a signatory shows no readiness to implement it and stop aggression ag UA pic.twitter.com/50nx3zvIfw— Mariana Betsa (@Mariana_Betsa) September 5, 2016
As it was reported earlier, Pavlo Rozenko, the Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine and the Head of the National Trilateral Social and Economic Council under the President of Ukraine, said that Minsk agreements help to stop armed conflict in the east of the country, and Ukraine must fully comply with them, as they have no alternative.
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case