Ukrainian Embassy to respond to Austrian politician's statement on the Russian Crimea
"Mr. Hofer decided to try the Russian nationalist’s kosovorotka" - Alexander Shcherba
The Ukrainian Embassy in Austria will take formal steps regarding the application of the Austrian right-wing leader, deputy chairman of the Austrian parliament and presidential candidate Norbert Hofer "regarding the fallacy of non-recognition the Crimea as a Russian territory." his was written by Ukrainian Ambassador to Austria Alexander Shcherba on Facebook.
Earlier we reported that Austrian winemakers released wine in honor of Nadiya Savchenko
"Mr. Hofer decided to try the Russian nationalist’s kosovorotka. In his opinion, after the collapse of the Soviet Union "it was a mistake to claim that the Crimea is not Russian". On the one hand he recognizes that this annexation was a violation of international law, but on the other hand he urges the other people to be in this matter, "pragmatic" - said the ambassador.
"As an embassy, we will take the formal steps ..." – wrote Shcherba.
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Poroshenko arrives in Berlin for Normandy four meeting 19 October, 18:57
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels