Ukrainian delegation to PACE made harsh statement in connection with visit of French MPs to occupied Crimea
It states that the Assembly delegate Thierry Mariani showed himself as a repeat offender
The Ukrainian delegation has sent a harsh statement to President of PACE Pedro Agramonte, in connection with the visit to the occupied Crimea the group of French MPs headed by PACE delegate Thierry Mariani.
The text of the statement was published on Facebook page by the MP, the representative of Ukraine to PACE Volodymyr Aryev.
"With great disappointment we have apprehended a message about another illegal visit to the Crimea a group of French deputies, headed by a delegate to PACE Thierry Mariani.On behalf of the Ukrainian delegation I declare we are offended by blatant disregard of Ukrainian and international legislation, in what Mariani showed himself as a repeat offender. We are not going to respect the rights ofpoliticians to a demonstrative disregard for law and disregard for the member states of the Council of Europe ", - said in a statement.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain