Ukrainian and Bulgarian activists took part in campaign "Stop Putin! Stop the war!"
In many EU countries, as well as in the US, Canada and Ukraine are held public rallies in support of Ukraine
In Sofia (Bulgaria), about hundreds of Ukrainian and Bulgarian activists took part in the campaign "Stop Putin! Stop the war!", reports "Radio Liberty".
Protesters urged Bulgaria as an EU member to refuse the idea of easing sanctions against Russia, while Moscow supports armed militants in the Donbas and continued occupation of Ukrainian Crimea."Under the slogan" Stop Putin! Stop the war! "In many EU countries, as well as in the US, Canada and Ukraine are held public rallies in support of Ukraine.
Watch the video:
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain