Ukrainian AN 22 took off for his first commercial flight
The plane will be heading from Gostomel airport, Kyiv region, to Zurich and then to Abu Dhabi
An-22 shall transport aboard 25 tons of wire cable from Switzerland to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, tomorrow, making one technical stop in Tbilisi.
The cargo requires specific conditions of transporting. In particular, engineers have developed a special frame to carry cargo.
As it was reportedx earlier, AN-22 "Antei" was renewed after seven years of pause. The aircraft carries large cargoes - up to 60 tons. The ship was built in 1964, at Ukrainian state enterprise "Antonov".
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee