Ukraine's MFA states it's actively cooperating with Council of Europe on situation in Crimea
Klimkin held a telephone conversation with the chairman of the Council of Europe Committee of Ministers, Foreign Minister of Estonia Marina Kaljurand
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine stated that is actively cooperating with the Council of Europe on the situation in Crimea. It is reported by the press service department of MFA.
Thus, Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin held a telephone conversation with the chairman of the Council of Europe Committee of Ministers, Foreign Minister of Estonia Marina Kaljurand. During the conversation, the Minister expressed support to Ukraine in the current situation with the occupied peninsula.
During August 11-12, the Permanent Mission of Ukraine to the Council of Europe informed the Member States and the Estonian chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers, management of the Organization and the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights on the Russian provocations in the occupied Crimea and fabricated charges against Evgeny Painov and other citizens of Ukraine.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas