Ukraine will receive visa-free regime in 2016, but will lose time due to procedures, - Gerashchenko
First vice-speaker of Parliament assumes that Brexit will affect granting Ukraine visa-free regime
First Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Iryna Gerashchenko is confident that Ukraine will receive a visa-free regime with the European Union (EU) in the current year. She wrote this on her Facebook page.
"Firmly convinced that Ukraine will receive visa-free regime. This year we have done all for this, and now this the procedure in the European Parliament and of the Council without delay." - wrote Gerashchenko.
The politician reminded that this week, deputies of Ukraine met with European colleagues and with the speaker on Ukrainian cases and together discussed the passage of this issue in the European Parliament committees and in the session hall. According to Gerashchenko, European parliamentarians assured that everything will go according to procedure and without delay.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars