Ukraine will mobilize its supporters for referendum in the Netherlands
“Any political changes will not affect the functioning of the free-trade zone,” - Klimkin
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin said that before the referendum on the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU Ukraine should mobilize their supporters and allies, Interfax-Ukraina.
"The free-trade zone starts to function from 1 January. It will work in the EU and Ukraine format. Any results and any political changes will not affect its functioning and there is no need to worry," - said Klimkin on Friday in Leiden.
"We have to mobilize all of our supporters, there are a lot of those. And what is the difference between referendums and elections? The elections visits everyone who wants to vote and to the referendums mostly come those who were mobilized," - said the Minister. Also Klimkin pointed out that the referendum will attend mostly those who do not focus on Ukraine because of skeptical views, but on the EU and the European policy of the Dutch government.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars