Ukraine will join the EU program "Creative Europe"
The budget of the program 'Creative Europe' is almost 1.5 billion euros
European Commissioner for Science, Education, Culture, Youth and Sports will firstly come to Ukraine in order to sign an agreement to join the program 'Creative Europe'. This was announced by Vyacheslav Kyrylenko - Minister of Culture of Ukraine - during the meeting of Cabinet of Ministers, reports Espreso.TV.
As Kyrylenko said, 'this is program, which opens new perspectives and opportunities for Ukrainian culture, creative industries, for the audio-visual sector. It is directed to those very areas of the European Union program "Creative Europe". It came into the force only last year and valid until 2020. The participants can be the EU country-members and the countries, which have appropriate agreements or association on cooperation in specific programs of the EU. It means that Ukraine has the right to participate'.
The program consists of three components: culture (31% of the budget), media (56% of the budget) and sectoral direction (13% of the budget).
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars