Ukraine receives online system of real time radiation measurement from EU
RODOS system is aimed at improving forecasting and decision-making in case of emergency radiation situations
The European Union provides Ukraine with an online system of real time radiation measurement RODOS, according to the EU Delegation in Ukraine.
The system measures the radiation in real time, and works on the basis of actual weather forecasts in order to foresee changes in the environment, which would entail a nuclear threat.
This system is being implemented at nuclear power plants in Ukraine for three years, also it is applied in many EU countries.
In particular, it can foresee the consequences of forest fires in the Chernobyl zone.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas