Ukraine needs to introduce e-declarations to obtain visa-free regime – EU embassy
The EU approves adopted visa-free bills, but still expects introduction of e-declarations
The Head of EU delegation in Ukraine Jan Tombinski points out to the importance of introduction of e-declarations in order to obtain visa-free regime with the European Union, Tombinski writes on Facebook.
“I welcome the work under way in the Verkhovna Rada this week on important anti-corruption legislation that is also part of Ukraine's visa liberalization commitments. Draft legislation on asset recovery and on seizure and special confiscation are in line with the EU standards”, - Tombinski wrote.
He also pointed out that Ukraine needs to bring the law on electronic declaration of assets in line with international standards.
Tombinski emphasized that Ukraine needs to appoint all National Agency for Corruption Prevention officials so that it could start operating in the first half of 2016.
Earlier the EU embassy in Ukraine claimed that the law on electronic declarations adopted by the Parliament on February 16 doesn’t come in line with Kyiv’s commitment to fight corruption.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars