Ukraine needs Cyprus's support in extending sanctions against Russia, - Poroshenko
President of Cyprus visited Ukraine December 11
Cyprus remains committed to the support of Ukraine’s Eruopean integration, said President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades. The official visited Ukraine on December 11 with an official visit and met with his Ukrainian counterpart Petro Poroshenko. The Administration of the Ukrainian President posted this at Facebook.
Anastasiades noted that his country’s support for Ukraine and its movement towards the EU remains stable. The official added that “the Cyprus will support the decision on grating Ukraine visa free regime with the EU”.
Poroshenko thanked the Cyprian President for his role during the ratification of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, as well as for his support during Ukraine’s election as non-permanent member of the UN Security Council. The Ukrainian leader stressed that Cyprus condemned the illegal occupation of Crimea by Russia.
Watch the video:
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case