Ukraine is yet losing a referendum on association with EU, - Kuleba
The opponents of Ukraine used the substitution of notions during the referendum
Ukraine is yet losing a referendum on association with the EU, which took place April 6 in the Netherlands, - reported Ambassador-at-Large of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba.
However, the dynamics is positive on this issue, he said.
Earlier Volodymyr Groysman reported that Ukraine will get visa-free regime with EU in 2016
"The dynamics is positive and before the referendum the number of those who planned to vote against the association gradually decreased and we were working to get a positive result." - Added Ukrainian Ambassador-at-Large.
According to his words, the opponents of Ukraine used the substitution of notions during the referendum.
"They spread the idea that it is not an association agreement but membership agreement and Ukraine will become EU member", - said Kuleba.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas