Ukraine-EU Summit planned for November 24
Earlier Klimkin said visa-free regime with EU can be announced during Summit
EU-Ukraine Summit may take place on November 24, 2016. Radio Svoboda agency journalist Rikard Jozwiak wrote this on Twitter.
“The EU-Ukraine summit in Brussels is likely to take place at the end of November, possibly on the 24th”, reads the message.
the EU-#Ukraine summit in Brussels is likely to take place at the end of November, possibly on the 24th.— Rikard Jozwiak (@RikardJozwiak) 4 октября 2016 г.
Recall that Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze, Ukraine’s Vice Prime Minister for EU integration, said Ukraine has every chance to get the visa free regime with the EU already this autumn, as Kyiv fulfilled all respective requirements of the EU.
Earlier, the European Commissioner for European Neighborhood Policy and negotiations on expanding Johannes Hahn said that the issue of granting Ukraine visa-free regime with the European Union is in the final stage.
In turn, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said he did not doubt that the European Union will decide to grant Ukraine the visa-free regime in autumn.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars