Ukraine-EU Association Committee meeting will be held in Kyiv and Donbas
MP Mykolay Knyazhytskyy heads Ukrainian side of committee
The fourth session of the Parliamentary Association Committee (PAC) between Ukraine and the European Union, which will take place on September 18-20, will be held in Kyiv and the Donbas region. The Information Department of Ukraine’s Parliament reports this.
According to a report, MPs-members of the Ukrainian part of the PAC, headed by Co-chairman Mykolay Kniazhytskyi, MEPs led by Co-chairman Andriy Plenkovich, representatives of the Ukrainian government, as well as representatives of the executive EU institutions will attend the meeting.
"Draft agenda for the fourth meeting of the PCA includes the discussion of important issues, such as the state of political relations between Ukraine and the EU, the prospects for completion of the ratification of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU (Dutch factor), assessment of the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU, the prospect of the introduction of visa-free regime, the political situation and the security situation in Ukraine, the implementation of reforms in Ukraine, in accordance with the agreement, energy and field cooperation between the EU and Ukraine, and so on", reads the statement. The results of the meeting will be accepted as the final statement and recommendations of the PAC.
In addition, the program provides the meeting the trip to the east of Ukraine, during which are planned the visits to a number of settlements in the area of anti-terrorist operation (ATO), the meeting with the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a number of students of higher educational institutions, IDPs, etc.
Recall, the Association Parliamentary Committee is a forum for meetings and exchanges between members of the Ukrainian and the European Parliaments. Chairmanship of the PCA shall be held alternately, respectively, representative of the European Parliament and a representative in accordance with the regulations to be approved by the committee.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars