Ukraine enters Euro Contrôle Route
Representatives of Ukraine Ministry of Infrastructure and Ukraine State Service for Transport Safety can without right to vote take part in activities of organization
The members of the Euro Contrôle Route Steering Committee unanimously approved the decision to accept the proposal of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine to work with the "European traffic control" on an ongoing basis. Deputy of Infrastructure Minister Yuriy Lavrenyuk said this on June 15, 2016.
"Ukraine State Service for Transport Safety has great opportunity to gain valuable experience of such organizations as the Euro Contrôle Route in terms of increased security in road transport, the implementation of European rules and standards, the application of sanctions, as well as the harmonization of European legislation. As a long-term perspective it will also bring our country on the way to the liberalization of transport with the EU countries, which in turn will facilitate and create the right conditions for our country and for the countries of the European Union, in the international transportation of passengers and cargos", Yuriy Lavrenyuk says.
Now representatives of the Ministry of Infrastructure and State Service of Ukraine for Transport Safety will participate in the activities of Euro Contrôle Route, however, with no right to vote.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case