Ukraine and Lithuania to sign a memorandum on Armed Forces military training
Document will be signed by Defense Ministers Stepan Poltorak and Juozas Olekas
In Kiev, the Heads of the Defense Ministries of Ukraine and Lithuania will sign a Memorandum of Understanding on the implementation of the activities of Ukraine's Armed Forces military training, according to the Defense Ministry's press service.
"On Monday, April 18 in the Ukrainian Defense Ministry the Minister of Defense of Ukraine, Army General Stepan Poltorak will meet with the Minister of National Defence of Lithuania Juozas Olekas and held negotiations between the delegations”, - the report says.
Following the talks, the parties plan to sign a Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Ministry of National Defense of the Republic of Lithuania on the implementation of measures of military training of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case