Ukraine and IMF discussed provision of next tranche
Poroshenko told Lagarde on the progress of Ukrainian reforms and fighting corruption
President Petro Poroshenko had a telephone conversation with the Director of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde.
"The two sides discussed the provision of the next tranche for Ukraine", - reported the press service of the head of state.
Poroshenko informed Lagarde on the progress of Ukrainian reforms and fighting corruption. Also he thanked the IMF Managing Director, for her support and trust.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg to meet in Brussels on October 20 18 October, 21:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars