Ukraine and Georgia will get visa liberalization in 2016 - EU Commissioner
There is such an expectation among the member countries, said Hahn
EU Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy Johannes Hahn said that this year the European Parliament and the EU member states will decide on the visa regime liberalization for Ukraine and Georgia. He said this at a meeting of EU foreign ministers in Bratislava, wrote, "Radio Liberty".
"Among the Member States there is an expectation that both countries should get it (visa liberalization, - Ed.), - Hahn said.
Earlier it was reported that the European Parliament on September 5 will discuss visa-free regime for Ukraine.
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case