Ukraine adopted 3.000 EU technical standards in 2015
Ukraine intends to refuse from Soviet standardization systems
In 2015 Ukraine adopted 2.7 thousand technical standards, which come in line with European legislation and cancelled 15.000 soviet GOSTs, informed Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade Maksym Nefyodov on Facebook.
“In 2015, 4.8 thousand new standards were adopted in Ukraine. 2.7 thousand out of them come in line with European and international legislation. As of now all priority standards have been adopted in various sectors of industry”, - Nefyodov wrote.
According to UNIAN, Nefyodov assures that Ukraine is almost ready for signing Agreements on Conformity Assessment and Acceptance of Industrial Goods on particular groups of goods, which will enable export without additional certification in the EU.
In December 2014 PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk stated that Ukraine intends to transfer from the Soviet system of standardization to the European one by 2016.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars