Two Ukrainians were injured in road accident in Spain
14 people died, another 30 are hospitalized
In today's accident in Spain two Ukrainians were injured, - said the representative of the Consular Service of the MFA of Ukraine Yevhen Ignatovskyi.
"As a result of the accident two citizens of Ukraine were injured. Both of our compatriots are now in the hospital. One Ukrainian citizen was seriously injured, but there are no threats to her life. Another citizen was slightly injured, and is expected in the near future that he will be discharged from hospital ", - said Ignatovskyi.
According to preliminary data, there are no Ukrainians among dead passengers.
Today in Catalonia in northeastern Spain a bus with foreign students studying on the European Erasmus exchange program overturned. 14 people died, another 30 are hospitalized.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain