Tusk congratulated Ukraine on new Cabinet
Newly appointed Ukraine’s Ambassador in the EU handed President of the European Council his credential letters
On April 14, the official ceremony took place where Ukraine’s Mykola Tochytsky handed Donald Tusk his credential letters. Ukraine's Foreign Ministry reported this on Friday.
The sides discussed wide range of issues that are currently on the EU-Ukraine agenda: implementation of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and Minsk agreements, as well as situation in the occupied Crimea.
Tochytsky marked that Ukraine counts on EU’s support for the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement to come into force, despite the outcome of the recent referendum in the Netherlands.
Tusk congratulated the Ukrainian people with appointment of the new government. He confirmed the EU’s readiness to put efforts into peace and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
Tochytsky turned Tusk’s attention on liberalization of EU-Ukraine visa regime, marking that by the end of the month Ukraine expects respective legal initiative of the European Commission. The President of the European Council expressed his support to the idea.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars