President of the European Council Donald Tusk has approved nomination of Vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Finance of Poland (1997-2000 years) Leszek Balcerowicz and former Minister of Finance of Slovakia Ivan Miklos as Co-Chairmen of the Group of Strategic Advisors on Reform Support. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and President of the European Council Donald Tusk have had a phone talk over this, the press service of the chief of the state reports.
23:09 20.02.2017 Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
20:54 20.02.2017 Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
19:19 20.02.2017 Ukraine’s population decreased to 42.5 million people in 2016, - Statistics Service
Tusk approved nomination of Balcerowicz and Miklos as Co-Chairmen of Reform Support Group
Besides, Mr. Tusk has welcomed formation of a new government headed by Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman
Poroshenko to meet with US Vice President Pence in Germany 16 February, 15:57
Ukraine keeps limited economic ties with Donbas 16 February, 14:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported over past day
- UKRAINE TOP 23:09Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
- UKRAINE TOP 22:16Mass demonstrations regarding Donbas trade blockade were held in Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 21:35Poroshenko appointed Ambassador to Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 20:54Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
- UKRAINE TOP 20:23NABU questioned Akhmetov on "Onyshchenko recordings"
- RUSSIA19:46Russian Ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin dies in New York
- UKRAINE TOP 19:19Ukraine’s population decreased to 42.5 million people in 2016, - Statistics Service
- FINANCE18:51SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29MEP Rebecca Harms visits Avdiivka
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"