Tusk appreciates Ukraine’s readiness to complete visa liberalization process
Donald Tusk, President of European Council states he positively evaluates state of preparation of Ukraine to visa liberalization with European Union
Tusk appreciated the state of preparation of Ukraine for visa liberalization with the EU.
Tusk wrote this on Twitter.
According to him, he had a conversation with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and former Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
"After conversations yesterday with Yatsenyuk and Poroshenko today I stick to positive opinion about the state of preparation for visa liberalization", Tusk said.
Following talks yesterday (Yatsenyuk) and today (Poroshenko), I am positive about the state of preparation for visa liberalisation.— Donald Tusk (@eucopresident) 17 августа 2016 г.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain