Turkey refuses to pass trucks on Ukrainian border, - Ministry of Infrastructure
Ukrainian truckers have problems in Turkish ports and checkpoints
Ukrainian truckers have problems in the ports of Turkey and while crossing Turkish checkpoints, reported Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure.
Employees of the Turkish regulatory authorities refuse to register Ukrainian vehicles, which carry out transportation of goods between Ukraine and Turkey. The reason for the refusal is that the alleged Ukrainian carriers have used up the quota of one-time bilateral permits of the second quarter. Thus, they can resume transportation only from 1 July 2016, the report said.
The position of the Ministry of Infrastructure is that the Ukrainian side did not agree with the use of a system of bilateral quotas in 2016. Such system operated only in 2015, explained in the Ministry.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas