Turkey devolves presidential chair of TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission to Ukraine in 2016
Best way for realization of state policy in transport sector
Turkey devolved the presidential chair of TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission to Ukraine in 2016 during the twelfth annual meeting in Odessa. This was reported by the press service of the Infrastructure Ministry.
The Infrastructure minister Volodymyr Omelyan expressed hopes that the Commission will promote the development of TRACECA transportation corridor and the Euro-Asiatic region development in general.
According to Omelyan, the Ministry of Infrastructure is currently working on modern transportation infrastructure, introduction of new technologies, and increase of the traffic volume in order to unite Ukrainian and European transport system. Most of the attention goes to developing International Transport Corridors.
This year Ukraine plans to improve the movement of passengers and goods, increase fluidity of traffic flows between Ukraine, the EU and third countries in the region by removing administrative, technical, border guards and other obstacles, the improvement of the transport network and infrastructure modernization on the main transport axes that unite Ukraine and the EU.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars