Tombinsky: Ukraine and Georgia are not combined into single package for cancelling visa regime with EU
Ukraine, Georgia or any other country are not integrated into single package for abolition of visas with EU countries
According to UNIAN.net, the head of the EU Delegation to Ukraine Jan Tombinsky stated this.
"All countries come individually by no any connection", Jan Tombinsky answered the question whether the fact that the introduction of a visa-free regime with Ukraine and Georgia will be treated in the same package.
According to him, when it comes to the fact that the consideration of the abolition of visas takes place simultaneously in different countries, "it won’t mean that they go in one package".
Jan Tombinsky explained that each country will be considered by the EU Council individually.
"A decision on each country will be made regardless of other countries under consideration ", the politician says.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case