Ukraine needs to complete one last step, then it’s up to EU leaders: Tombinski on visa-free regime
Head of EU mission reassures Ukraine, adds that European Parliament plans to speed up discussions on Ukraine
This was said by the head of EU mission in Ukraine Jan Tombinski during an interview with Hromadske.ua.
He emphasized that EU experts are sure that Ukraine has discharged all obligations of visa-regime liberalization.
"We are waiting for National anti-corruption agency to start working. This will be the last step of all that Ukraine has already done. It is up to European leaders to make a decision. And it will be made immediately and won't be put off", - he added.
European Council is working on illegal and excessive immigration to EU, but this won’t prevent from opening visa-free regime with Ukraine.
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars