Tombinski: EU gives extra € 20 million for infrastructure reforms in Ukraine
There can be no economic growth without transport
EU will provide Ukraine with extra € 20 million for infrastructure reforms. It was reported by the EU delegation to Ukraine chairman Jan Tombinski during briefing, said “RBC-Ukraine”.
“The extra financial support in the amount of € 20 million is possible”, - stated Jan Tombinski.
He also added that Ukraine receives EU financing on simplified conditions.
“EU banks provide letters for credit, EU provides support so that this money were received not by the Ukraine’s ranking”, - he emphasized.
Tombinsky has also added that the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine will have to present specified documents that EU provided this money to Ukraine.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain