Tombinski: EU allocates €97 million on decentralization in Ukraine
According to Tombinski, decentralization is a step on the way to overcoming problems of centralized government
The European Union will allocate €97 million on decentralization in Ukraine, informed Head of EU Repsentative Office in Ukraine Jan Tombinski, reports “Interfax-Ukraina”.
“The EU has developed an assistance program for decentralization in Ukraine, for implementation of which European Commission, Germany and Poland will allocate €97 million”, - Tombinski stated.
According to Jan Tombinski, this program will provide assistance to the Fund of regional development and newly created territorial communities.
He also stated, that decentralization is one of key steps on the way to overcoming problems connected with disadvantages of centralized government, which currently exist in Ukraine.
“In my opinion, the program is already working. After my trips to different cities and regions of Ukraine, I can state that the program is successful”, - Tombinski added.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case