Three Ukrainian companies banned to export honey to EU
Anti-microbial agents were found in Ukrainian products shipped to the Czech Republic
The EU banned honey exports from three Ukrainian companies, after Czech experts concluded their production doesn’t match EU technical requirements. Volodymyr Lapa, First Deputy Head of State Service of Product Consuming, said this January 25 (Yevropeiska Pravda).
According to him, other Ukrainian companies are allowed to export honey. Lapa added the Ukrainian experts are searching for the root of the problem with the three mentioned companies.
Previously, Yevropeiska Pravda reported that Ukraine temporarily postponed issuing certificates to three companies that export honey to EU countries.
The honey exported by the three Ukrainian companies contained anti-microbial agents.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain