The agreement on Ukraine's accession to 'Creative Europe' is already signed
The text of the agreement was previously approved by Cabinet of Ministers
The agreement was signed by Minister of Culture of Ukraine Vyacheslav Kyrylenko and Member of the Commission for Education, Culture, Youth and Sports Tibor Navracsi.
Cabinet of Ministers on the meeting on November, 18 approved the text of the Agreement on Ukraine's accession to the European Union program "Creative Europe".
The approximate amount of funding the program from the EU budget is 1.46 billion euros.
The program consists of two sub-programs - "Culture" and "Media", and provides the financial support for projects (in the form of grants for co-financing) in 18 areas, each of which covers separate sector of the activity.
In the first year of the program "Creative Europe" for Ukraine are provided the favorable conditions, including payment of the symbolic sum of entrance - 1 euro for 2016.
After signing the Agreement, Ukraine will assign a coordinating body that would serve as the National Bureau program.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars