Terrorist attacks in Paris: 128 dead, 180 wounded
Previously was information about153 killed
The number of victims of terrorist acts committed on Friday evening in Paris is 128 people. Another 180 were injured, 80 of them are in critical condition. Such data led BFM TV channel.
Recall, in the evening on November 13 in Paris, there was a series of terrorist attacks. In particular, the attacks took place near the stadium Stade de France, where there was a match of football teams of France and Germany. According to police, the stadium there were three explosions, two suicide bombers fired. We also know that in the Bataclan concert hall a few terrorists with Kalashnikov rifles shot spectators, using grenades. Several terrorists started shooting in the streets of the French capital.
French President Francois Hollande declared the state of emergency in the city and sent troops. As a result of the special operation 8 terrorists were killed. Responsibility for the attacks took the Islamic State.
According to unofficial data, there were 153 killed, 200 wounded, 80 in critical condition.
Ukrainian highest officials – President Poroshenko, Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, Head of the parliament Hroisman – have already expressed their condolences to the French people. Poroshenko has launched the special security measures in the country.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas