Steinmeier to present report on Ukraine in UN Security Council
The meeting will take place at 5 p.m. Kyiv time
The acting Chairman of OSCE and Foreign Minister of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier will present report on Ukraine before UN Security Council, where crisis in Ukraine will be one of key issues, informed “TASS”.
Germany established three priorities in its OSCE chairmanship: resumption of dialogue, restoration of security and trust. First and foremost it concerns the crisis around Ukraine, which has been a key issue for the organization in the last 2 years.
Earlier Steinmeier expressed hope that political struggle in Ukraine won’t slow implementation of reforms.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case