State leaders of Ukraine expressed condolences on account of explosions in Brussels
Ukraine expresses support to Belgium
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman expressed condolences on account of terrorist attacks in Brussels, Belgium.“Terrorism hit the very heart of Europe. It is with great pain and sorrow that Ukraine learnt about the news of explosions in Brussels. Such act of aggression cannot be justified”, - Poroshenko wrote on Facebook.
“Europe, Ukraine is supporting you. Facing terrorism, we must be brave and united. I express my condolences to families of the victims”, - Groysman expressed his condolences.
“Terrorists and those supporting them try to inflict fear and confusion on Europe. We support our friends in Brussels”, - Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin wrote.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case