Some EU politicians trying to portray Ukraine as source of migration risk, - MFA
"But we have strong arguments, and they are very convincing to refute these attempts," - Kuleba
The Ukrainian side has strong arguments to refute some politicians’ attempts to represent Ukraine in the EU as a source of migration risk. This was stated by Ukraine's Ambassador-at-Large of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dmytro Kuleba, reports "Gromadske".
“This discussion is taking place at a meeting of one of the highest EU bodies. The situation is extremely controversial not only from the standpoint of the interests of Ukraine, but also from the point of view of the international reputation and the interests of the European Union, "- Kuleba said.
He confirmed that indeed there is a group of countries that very fundamentally insist that EU first needs to work out the mechanism of temporary suspension of the visa-free regime in the case of growth of migration risks.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars