Second meeting of Ukraine-EU Committee work group kicks off today
Members to discuss decentralization and reforms
The second meeting of the Ukraine-EU Committee work group will take place in Odesa today, 112 Ukraine TV Channel reports.
The registration of the members already began.
"During the meeting the members will discuss the decentralization reforms in Ukraine, the achievements, problems and possibilities, the ways to support the reforms with the help of EU partnership with regional authorities in Ukraine", the reporter says.
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of the European Committee of the Regions Markku Markkula, city Mayors and local officials.
The meeting starts at 9.00 Kyiv time with Saakashvili's speech.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case