Second meeting of Ukraine-EU Committee work group kicks off today
Members to discuss decentralization and reforms
The second meeting of the Ukraine-EU Committee work group will take place in Odesa today, 112 Ukraine TV Channel reports.
The registration of the members already began.
"During the meeting the members will discuss the decentralization reforms in Ukraine, the achievements, problems and possibilities, the ways to support the reforms with the help of EU partnership with regional authorities in Ukraine", the reporter says.
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of the European Committee of the Regions Markku Markkula, city Mayors and local officials.
The meeting starts at 9.00 Kyiv time with Saakashvili's speech.
USA, EU, Canada urge Ukraine to continue anti-corruption reform 9 December, 11:13
Ukraine, Russia, EU start gas talks in Brussels 9 December, 19:08
EU Parliament to consider suspension mechanism next week 9 December, 12:15
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
- UKRAINE TOP 22:08Lutsenko: Notice of suspicion against Yanukovych was served according to the law
- UKRAINE TOP 21:33Russia blocked declaration on crisis in Ukraine at OSCE Ministerial Council, - MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31"Naftogaz”: Agreement on gas supplies not signed, Ukraine will not buy gas from Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism