Schultz: Brexit will not affect willingness of EP to introduce visa-free regime for Ukrainians
Earlier, Ukrainian MFA expressed opinion that Brexit could postpone for a month the issue of visa-free regime
European Parliament President Martin Schulz assured the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko that Brexit will not affect the willingness of the EP to introduce visa-free regime for Ukrainians. This was reported in the press service of the Ukrainian president.
"Martin Schulz assured that the internal procedures related to the UK exit from the EU, will not affect the European Parliament's readiness for the introduction of a visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens," - said in a statement.
Earlier, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin expressed the opinion that Brexit could postpone for a month the issue of visa-free regime for Ukraine.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas