Savchenko: we need to support oppositionists in Russia
I received letters from Russians and from whole world, MP adds
"The Russian citizens in opposition are the small part of the whole nation, the only part that can think rationally. We need to speak with them, so that there were more of such people".
Ukrainian MP Nadiya Savchenko stated this during the session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe to 112 Ukraine.
"These Russians in the opposition support me and other political prisoners. This is the small part of the Russian nation that can think rationally. We need to talk to them and to find more of them in the Russian Federation. They are fighting against Kremlin, so they are our friends", Nadiya Savchenko said.
She also stressed that it is important that Ukrainians and Russian oppositionists could have the bilateral support to a common problem.
MP also added that it may be convenient in terms of support of Ukrainian political prisoners.
"If we have someone in Russia who supports us, it is easier to deliver some things to prison or to write a letter to our prisoners", Nadiya Savchenko said.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels