Savchenko meets with European People's Party members during PACE session
Ukraine's MP thanks for support for her release
According to “UNIAN”, Nadiya Savchenko MP met with the members of the European People's Party in the framework of the regular session of the PACE.
Savchenko thanked the members of the EPP for the efforts they have made for her release and shared her expectations for the joint path of Ukraine and Europe.
"My presence here is possible thanks to you. I am very grateful to all those present and all those who fought for me, everyone who has supported Ukraine. You and I have the same views. Ukraine is looking towards good, towards progress, towards Europe. I will fight to ensure that we have fruitful cooperation. I would like to thank you all on my own behalf and on behalf of Ukraine", Savchenko said.
Recall that Nadiya Savchenko starts her work in PACE from June 20 to 24. She also plansto visit the main European capitals.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars