"Savchenko list" is now lengthened to 54 individuals
Russia's Deputy Prosecutor General and the FSB leadership are included in the list
The list of persons to which the sanctions measures will be applied on the territory of Ukraine after the corresponding decree of the President Petro Poroshenko, is now lenghtened due to the names of the Deputy Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation, as well as the leadership of the Russian FSB, reported the correspondent of "112 Ukraine".
"Today, at a meeting of the National Security Council and Defense of Ukraine the sanctions list has been approved. The meeting lasted over 1.5 hours behind closed doors. Currently the meeting did not disclose details, but according to our information, among Russian officials included in that list, there is also the Deputy Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation, as well as the leadership of the FSB. The list enlarged, earlier it was 46 people in there, now there are at least 54 people ", - told the correspondent.
After the meeting, the Minister of Justice Pavlo Petrenko, as well as members of the National Security Council expressed the hope that similar sanctions will be introduced in other countries. The Cabinet of Ministers has instructed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to notify the representatives of the EU, the US and other countries about the possibility of the similar sanctions.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas