Georgian delegation to PACE didn’t’ vote for resolution on Ukraine
Sakvarelidze called that a disgrace of Georgia
Georgian delegation to PACE haven’t voted for the resolution on Ukraine. Former General Prosecutor Deputy Davit Sakvarelidze wrote that on his Facebook page.
“Much to my regret I even say – it’s a shame that the delegation of Georgia, consisting of the deputies of the ruling coalition Bidzina Ivanishvili, hadn’t supported resolution on Ukraine on the Council of Europe. I’s an absolute shame for the Georgian authorities in power,” – he wrote.
As it was reported earlier Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe voted for two resolutions on Ukraine with the amendments offered by Ukrainian delegates on October 12. First made amendments, which replaced the original name of the main resolution on Ukraine from ‘The political consequences of the crisis in Ukraine’ to ‘the political consequences of the Russian aggression in Ukraine’. Secondly, a paragraph that PACE condemns the illegal Russian Duma elections held in the Crimea and does not recognize them is included in the text of the resolution.
That happened after the Deputy Permanent Member of the delegation of Ukraine to PACE Serhiy Kiral made a speech in front of the delegates about Russia, fighting a war for total domination, and Ukraine being in the center of its attention.
Tuka doubts that Savchenko visited occupied territories of Donbas 14 October, 21:47
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Poroshenko: It’s not time to reinstate Russia’s rights in PACE 13 October, 19:01
"Friends of European Ukraine" suggest to involve US into Normandy Four 13 October, 14:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars