Rutte assured Poroshenko in supporting visa-free regime for Ukraine
Ukrainian President had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of the Netherlands
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte has assured the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in supporting providing a visa-free regime for Ukraine, - reported by the press service of the Ukrainian president.
Poroshenko had a telephone conversation with Rutte by the initiative of the Dutch side. Rutte said that he was upset by the results of the referendum, which took place in the Netherlands on Wednesday, 6 April.
It is noted that the leaders discussed the next steps for entry into force of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU.
Earlier Mark Rutte stated Further ratification of Association Agreement impossible if the Dutch reject it
"This historic agreement fully meets the strategic interests of Ukraine and the European Union, including the Netherlands," - said Poroshenko.
"The Head of State noted Ukraine's commitment to the implementation of the Association Agreement, including provisions for deepened and comprehensive free trade zone. The Prime Minister of the Netherlands pledged the support of his state for the visa-free regime for Ukrainians.", - the report says.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars