Russian occupation forces continued to commit armed provocations against forces of ATO
Since the beginning of the day the enemy 23 times opened fire on units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Today, Russian occupation forces continued to commit armed provocations against the forces of ATO. Since the beginning of the day the enemy 23 times opened fire on units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Half of the cases of violation of silence took place on the Donetsk area. The forbidden by Minsk II heavy artillery hit Ukrainian fortifications in Avdiivka. With different caliber mortars, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns enemy fired on Ukrainian soldiers in the Second Novoselivka and Luhanske.
In Mariupol direction three and a half dozen projectiles caliber 122 mm hit Ukrainian positions in Novotroitsk, where enemy also used mortars, 120 mm caliber.
In Luhansk area enemy fired on Novoaleksandrovka, using mortars, 82 mm caliber, grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case