Russian military ships and submarines noticed near Latvian borders
In the airspace over neutral waters of the Baltic Sea near the maritime border of Latvia were discovered Russian fighter jets
The National Armed Forces of Latvia for two days (September 3-4) identified in the exclusive economic zone of Latvia ships and submarines of the Russian Navy. This was stated on the ministry page on Twitter.
Thus on September 3, at a distance of 10 nautical miles from the border of the Latvian territorial waters of the Russian submarines of class Kilo and Finik were seen.
Also on this day in the 22 nautical miles from the border of Latvia's territorial waters was " discovered the Russian Navy corvette class Parchim, and 23 miles from the Russian border - a submarine.
In addition, the airspace over neutral waters of the Baltic Sea near the maritime border of Latvia were registered Russian aircrafts Tu-134 and two Su-27 fighter.
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain