Road accident with Ukrainian tourist bus took place in Norway
There was 41 citizen of Ukraine in the bus, 1 died, and up to 10 injured
In Norway, took place an accident involving a tourist bus with Ukrainian citizens. One Ukrainian died - from 8 up to 10 were injured. The bus overturned and flying several meters stopped on the roof.
This was announced by the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Facebook.
In total, there was 41 citizen of Ukraine in the bus, including the head of the group.
Embassy of Ukraine keeps the situation on the special control, maintains constant contact with the team leader, tour operators and representatives of law enforcement agencies, said the consular service.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels