RFE/RL: Poroshenko to participate in top-level Ukraine-EU consultations
Negotiations will take place in Brussels on Monday
According to the President’s press service, the Head of the state plans to meet with President of European Parliament Martin Schulz, and perhaps with other top EU officials (RFE/RL).
The sides will discuss wide range of issues, such as the aftermaths of Brexit, the EU support of reforms in Ukraine, prospects of the visa-free regime, et cetera.
‘The head of the state plans to use the negotiations in Brussels to shape consensus among EU member countries regarding the extension of anti-Russia sanctions due to the Kremlin’s aggression against Russia,’ reads the message.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars